Well, the slippers dropped two weeks ago. How to prepare the sea moss to fall prematurely, I can’t get involved. Incomplete, embarrassed wording ~ the courage of my life.
Having said that, happy spring!
Hope everything goes well in your world. Yes, it has been a while, but I returned to the saddle with all the glory.
I spent some much-needed time leaving the blog and indulging in reflections on life and everything in between. I have felt an embarrassing finding that blogging should be done frequently to avoid publishing rough articles.
Do you know what is Sea Moss?
Okay, let’s talk about the basics. For people who don’t know, sea moss is a species of red algae, which originated in the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America and grew there in large quantities. It can also be found on the shelves of most food cooperatives and health food stores.
If you are already familiar with it, then your first meeting may be at a healthy food scene when your greedy curiosity becomes highly alert, and because you want to eat any ocean from two eyes, right?
After understanding its health benefits, you will be fascinated by the fact that it is RAW, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and it has 92 of the 102 minerals the body needs.
If you have ever looked for a powerful herb that nourishes the body, but you cannot find it, it is it.
It’s loaded with nutrients and minerals to the likes of:
- Amino Acids
- Vitamins B12, B1 & B2
Sea Moss also helps treat cancer, colds, flu, and diabetes. It can also strengthen bones, teeth, thyroid, and nourish the skin.
One of my favorite ways to eat this colloidal golden sea is in smoothies and nut milk.
Preparation of Sea Moss
- 1 cup Sea Moss
- 2 cups Spring water
- Wash a small amount of sea moss and check for sand and other sea debris.
- Soak for 4-24 hours at room temperature. Rinse the water every 4-6 hours.
- The sea moss will become a white translucent color, it will have a smooth, soft texture. The size will double.
- Drain the water and rinse it off.
- Add spring water and sea moss to the blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glass bottles and refrigerate. Wait up to one hour for thickening.
- 5 Best Keto Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
- The Lung-Cleansing Drink for Smokers
- Top 10 Tummy Flattening Sassy Water Recipes