Moving is an obligation. We have to get up from the couch and go outside to practice exercise to improve our health. However, there are situations in which this physical activity can be detrimental to the person for not performing practices correctly.
Lack of warm-up, inadequate equipment, or lack of routine can pose a health hazard when exercising. To prevent these problems we offer you a list of common mistakes that can harm you if you are not careful when you do physical activity.
Errors in the practice of exercise
1. Inadequate heating. Any exercise requires preheating and stretching the muscles well before going to work. However, many people do not devote the time that this activity deserves. You have to focus on all areas of the body, from the head to the feet.
2. Incorrect equipment. Not all sports equipment serves the same. When going for a walk you have to choose good shoes and not settle for common sneakers, especially in the case of children who have their feet in development. Taking care of this area of the body with the right equipment will help prevent health problems.
3. Lack of routine. Indeed, schedules sometimes do not help you exercise. Work in the elderly and school in the minors sometimes causes them to get home too tired and do not feel like going out to exercise. But it is necessary to have a habitual routine of physical activity since if this lack is possible that the body is faced with a workload that was previously habitual but that can now cause damage.
4. Lack of post-exercise heating. The exercise ends and the only thing that is in the mind is rest to recover energy. But this can cost more than one muscle ache. As at the beginning of the activity, it is necessary to stretch again, in this way the body relaxes and the heart rate gets used to the new state.
5. Eat too much. Finish the exercise and one thinks that everything is done. That’s why lunches and dinners become more copious. You have to take care of the food in the same way and not exceed the calories.
Encourage the exercise
As stated in the beginning, practicing exercise is very important. That is why we must know how to get children to be involved in these practices. Here are some tips to get the little ones encouraged to go out with parents to have fun while they get fit:
1. No to a sedentary lifestyle. Any type of daily activity is better than the sedentary option. Walk, use the bike, and go up the stairs. Ensures study and learning time. Limit time in front of the TV and other electronic devices.
2. Fun and play. Group, fun, and outdoor activities are preferable. Security. Heed the safety regulations for the practice of the sport.
3. Adapted to health conditions. Physical activity adapted to each health situation globally improves the health status and evolution of children with chronic illness and disability.
4. Question of habits. The practice of physical exercise should be a healthy habit since childhood. Habits are easily maintained over time and are missed when they are missing.
5. Priority activity. Incorporate physical exercise between your child’s daily activities. Take advantage of extracurricular activities and invest in your health.
6. Incorporate the sport into the family routine. Set an example Do physical exercise and plan family activities if you want your child to be active.
7. Hydration. Ensures the contribution of liquids, especially when the activity is intense and the environment is hot.
8. It helps maintain a varied and balanced diet. Fundamental pillar for health along with the physical activity.
9. Improve discipline. The benefits of sport require continuity and maintaining the habit regularly helps children educate their discipline.
10. Increase strength and energy. Sports practice also develops muscular strength, endurance, and contributes to having more energy to perform any activity. All of this increases children’s self-esteem and self-confidence.